JD Networking Group
Jobs Driven Networking Group
January 16th Topic: Personal Branding through the Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude and Behavior)
Presenter: Conor Cunneen, IrishmanSpeaks
Conor will look at:
• Goals: In particular, what do you want “to be famous for” within your job search community.
• Attitude: How to display a job winning Attitude when you walk into one more networking meeting and especially when you start that interview (phone or personal).
• Behavior: Behavior and how your demonstrated Behavior creates your Brand and guess what! Employers choose the Brand they like and trust.
***Back to our normal location!!*** Last month we met at the library for a special meeting, but we will be back to our normal location for our January meeting.
Meets: 3rd Thursday every month from 12:10pm to 12:50pm to discuss networking tactics and search strategies. Meetings are FREE to attend in person.
Does your company have a referral program? Join us. Meet people. Need Job leads? Join us. Just need to grow your network? Join us.
A repository of all JDNG presentations are currently available in the JDNG Archive for members of SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com, backed by more than 350 recruiting firms across the United States, and more than 100 people like you have written testimonials about the training.
Previous speakers have included Lee Junkans (top left), Joy Maguire Dooley (top right), Robert Podgorski (bottom left), Jim Klink (bottom middle) and Jim Fergle (bottom right).
Who should attend this event?
Anyone who would like to strengthen their search skills and expand their networks.
This is for:
- Job Seekers: People looking for connections, leads, and networking skills.
- Job Givers: Employers with job openings or employees of companies offering referral bonuses to help fill their company’s job openings.
- Job Havers: People who are currently employed wanting to keep their networks strong for business opportunities and potential future job searches. Since the average employment tenure is less than 3 years, you’ll likely need a strong network someday. Start building it here!
What should I bring?
Bring a notebook/pen to take notes, and if you have business cards and handbills, please bring them. Also, this is cafeteria style room with lunch tables, please feel welcome to bring lunch to eat while listening to the presentation. We will not be serving food.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Paul Cameron can be reached at [email protected].
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, bringing your ticket is not required.
What are my parking options?
There is a free (but small) parking lot connected to the building, free parking on the street, and a very large parking garage with 300 free parking spots one block West on Wesley St.
If the Mason parking lot is full (it usually is), then exit the lot, take a left, go to the next block and take a left to the lot. The arrows below animate this exciting journey to the big parking garage.
It’s 3-minute walk away, a 5-minute stroll, and 10-minute meander. Go at your own pace. See you Thursday!